I do not know about you, but sometimes I need a release… And what better way to release the inner Mr. Lance than to answer five thousand questions that you never asked.?! Well really it is because we have nothing better to write about.
Are you a grammar freak? Know that I do it just for you!!
I posted a sub page with all 5000 questions that I plan on conquering. (we know, its probably never going to happen) You can read ahead if you like… Think about it… It would be like you have a crystal ball……. If you are board, feel free to join me! it is lonely here.
The questions you read are the original, and unedited inquiries that I pulled from the internet. My answers are my own and do not represent anyone else views but my own. My answers are sometimes legit, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes passive aggressive… you get the point. Best I can tell. I will keep going on a inconsistent
weekly weeklyish fashion.
These questions were hosted on Live Press, However if you have a name I can attach to that… Please advise, I would like to give credit where credit is due.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I would like to take your things, so that I can have more things! One can never have enough things…
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
No, I make close minded decisions, I’m right, you are wrong. I’m Big, you’re small.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
I broke my arm, broke it again, then broke it one more time, I broke my collarbone, and many fingers and toes. I even broke a bone in my hand once that i didn’t even know was there. I don’t think any of those were too painful. so TBA I guess.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
I stubbed my toe, It was sad.
25. Who have you hugged today?
My dog, My wife, and my boy. the Cat and the other dog hugged me!
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
I think I need to make some demands of the others around me, ahh I don’t care that they don’t care!
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I’m reminded of that everyday!
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
B Invest loss free
C Juggle chainsaws.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
What other people do. (Big Brother is watching you)
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
7 Ingredients of a Healthy Relationship
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A I want to jump out of a plane (with a parachute)
B I wan’t to finish the renovations on my house
C I want to beat Final Fantasy 10
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Working in a meat house
B Talking to Donald Trump in person
C Passing a kidney stone
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
No, not yet anyway.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
The 19.. Did they even have blogs back then?
20’s: Farming and horses
30’s: Being broke and depressed
50’s: Cigars and Diners
60’s: Marijuana and Sex
70’s: Sex and Marijuana
80’s: Terrible hair
2000: Terrible Music
2010’s: Apple Products